2009/09/22

Choices of Life

She pick that guy out of me, so the relationship between me and her has ended after struggling for 2 years +.


she hurt me more than I hurt her,
she gave me the cold shoulder more than I could count,
she always give me those unnecessary reply,
she seldom interested in me.


I love her with all i could give,
I gave all my life and my health and wealth for her,
I always make sure she is happy and well cared,
I won't neglect her even I'm busy doing my work.


He study in SINGAPORE I study in KUALA LUMPUR,
He study ENGINEERING I study PUBLIC RELATION,
He is 19 and I am 18,
He drives a CAR and I don't HAVE ONE,
He is WEALTHY and I am POOR,
He got HER and I got NOTHING.


She says sorry to me,
I told her not to say so,
She ask me why,
I answered just tell me that you will be happy,
She says thank you with a smiley :-),
My heart is aching and i told her I Love Her Always.


All the little things I do for her only me and she will know, i beg all of you don't know how devoted I am to this relationship.


Tomorrow I'm going to change my DIGI number, only those who I care about gets the number. The reason i change is because the current number I'm using now is my birthday present from her.

1 comment:

  1. I thought I commented already, realized I didn't.. Anyway, I wanted to say that God heals and He definitely will. That's a promise you can cling on to =).

    He has His purpose in all things, trust Him.

    And don't keep comparing yourself, cause you're unique the way you are. God bless

    ReplyDelete