2009/11/08

Where is the love?

few more days and it will be 2 month
without you my life is a piece of blank paper as blank as it can be
How many times that I have to say I Love You.
Anyway, I thank you for setting me free.
I am free now as so does you, but my heart is still with you.
How I wish you would come back to me
I know is impossible
but i rather love you a million times than hate you for 1 second
I have everything but yet not you
do you love me?
are you so keen on that?
I'm sorry to say this again.
I Love You
but it gives me heartache whenever i says that.

I wonder how is it going on for November KL trip, I hope you have fun with him.
Tons of assignment i have to finish and i took up Korean Language this few weeks, now i can write and speak korean.
쟈이 사랑해

1 comment:

  1. take care lah~ gt what can tell me de mah~ we two are so close ady mah~ k~

    ReplyDelete