was surfing the Internet and stumble across a podcast, the podcast is about Christians Who Backslide. There's too many things that I have done that breaks my God's heart, I hope that I will change all my wicked ways that makes me further away from the blessings of God.
I know I'm very good in doing things that Jesus will consider inappropriate and I just want to say I'm really sorry Jesus, I know I'm a sinner and that after doing all this things it makes my heart unholy, clean my heart oh Father.
Teach me Your ways again Lord, I once heard a sermon that says:"if one day you felt that you know everything about God and that is the time you will fall." Father, bring me back to the first love I have for you. Take care of me like your dearest, nurture and teach me Your ways.
I want You back again in my life, and I want to tell You that I LOVE YOU.

No comments:
Post a Comment