2010/06/13

A satisfying Photography Trip

This morning I went to KLCC to do my photography assignment as in ofcoz taking photos lar what more? haha


took some pictures but personally I felt that is not that great and it doesn't satisfy me at all, so I walk all the way to Bukit Bintang area where Lot 10, Pavilion, Sungai Wang and the rest is there, maybe I could snap some interesting pictures.



To my surprise, there's some interesting subject for me to snap in Pavilion. There is this company that name "Furla" had a small little exhibition in Pavilion and it's using Alice in Wonderland theme, how can i miss this great opportunity so i took some good shots.



Than when I'm about to walk to Berjaya Time Square, there is this Performing Group is having their exhibition also. It's also very interesting, so i decided to blog about them too, it is like a flash mob thingy but this time they're all stunt just like what OO Night committees did during Society Day. They gave me 2 VIP ticket to the performance which name "Kita" it is on 17-6-2010, 7.00pm - 10.30pm if you're interested please look for me. The performance is about 1 Malaysia and is talking about ordinary people with ordinary life but with great inspiration so it is worth to go for it.


later on, when i reach Time Square, I saw Yang Jia Xian a.k.a Ah Xian! there is this event by Toto Sports and it's promoting the chinese rice dumpling festival as well as to do an one time event to boost up their company image. Btw, Ah Xian gain some weight I think is because he hosted the show "Ah Xian Ren Qing Wei".

No comments:

Post a Comment